We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

CoI Reports for MoRA Special Election

1. Current Nations: This one, Tasmania, Denmark, Dermark
2. Previously used puppets: These are only the ones I remember, but I never used them - Kim Jong-Oon, Kim Jong-Ll, 'Merica the Great, Baja Nuevo Bank, The Free States of Derlaunstopkoken
3. Present Aliases: UCSR, Solar, United Solar Republic, and variations thereof; Minuitia
4. Other regions/Organizations involved in: A region I created (Forgot the name) and was the delegate and of for about 2-3 months before it died, UDL, The Black Riders under an puppet (Never actually did anything, I just wanted to find out what region they were invading). Also, I'm a citizen of 10,000 Islands (I'm pretty sure) and a member of something called the "Society of Friends" or something along those lines.
5. Positions held: Dictator of the region I created; TSP Ambassador to TEP, 10kIsl., Europeia, Canada, and something else I'm sure I'm forgetting; Deputy MoRA.

That should cover everything I hope.

Messages In This Thread