We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

I want to be the delegate and here is why

(01-02-2018, 08:14 AM)nakari Wrote: How would the region benefit from you being delegate?

Good question. I'll make us more active and push more of our game side community to the forum side. It really boils down to what the community wants in the end. Do they want something that is more forum based like what we have here or do they want us to have a greater game side focus? Having both is fine and great but the experience is a bit more immersive on the forum side and it would be nice to use the influence of the delegate position to encourage more people to join our forums here and become active in all aspects of the forums. How you facilitate that is pretty easy, basically make it so that delegate positions on WA issues are selected by plebiscite on the forum.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want to be the delegate and here is why - by Taoiseach - 01-02-2018, 08:35 AM