We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

I want to be the delegate and here is why

(01-02-2018, 10:58 PM)Escade Wrote: Based on the laws of the South Pacific, how do you intend to fulfill your obligations (1-3) to TSP and what background or experience can you point to that will help you do so?

To the best of my ability of course and that comes from giving the people of this region a long needed voice. We need to let the public give their voice on issues facing the delegate. We need to prompt and promote greater dialogue from game side and forum side on the RMB. I am quickly seeing that there is a small clique of older players who want to keep new people at an arms length until they have initiated them into the clique.

I'm not into cliques,  it's time we shake up TSP and let the people have their voice back. Time to get rid of the Roavin, etc cabal and let in the masses. And we only do that by bucking tradition and voting the new guy who just joined a week ago.

#POWERTOTHEPEOPLE

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want to be the delegate and here is why - by Taoiseach - 01-02-2018, 11:04 PM