We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Charter Ammendment - Ideals and Principles

(06-13-2014, 12:08 AM)Unibot Wrote: A judgement should try to balance all of these priorities. The reason why I find independentism is an ideology is because it has these silent assumptions about what TSP should prioritize (i.e., strategic interests) over everything else. The executive in my opinion should be taking all of these priorities and saying, "how can we satisfy as much of these considerations as we possibly can?", because that's the basis for smarter, better governance.

You can call this zealous, radical defenderism, all you like. But I don't think you can run a stable, responsible government without balancing different priorities like this in an efficient, pragmatic manner.

Less than a month ago you wrote an article for the Rejected Times claiming there was no such thing as a centrist position, and even when on to explain how their position is almost entirely raider.

I'm not buying this.

Messages In This Thread