We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[PASSED] Amendment to the Political Parties Act

While I do not speak in any way for the APC I will say the forums do provide functionality to the APC that discord does not easily provide. First off I'm not sure why Glen is saying APCRC internal elections don't count as that is something that is simply easier to do on the forums. Second off the forums provide a platform where changes to our platform or charter can be easily drafted and debated so I would argue, at least for the APC there is functionality to the forum. In my opinion, as it is a tool given to parties, this bill would not change that fundamental concept of it being a tool for organization. The APC has, in my experience, not seen our forum as a status symbol as our status comes from what we do, not if we have a top-level subforum. That's just my two cents anyways, take that as you will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

Messages In This Thread
[DRAFT] Amendment to the Political Parties Act - by Omega - 01-24-2018, 10:43 PM