We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Appeal to the Ban of Malayan Singapura

You conveyed the view of the Local Council regarding the ban of Malayan Singapura with the following post:

Pencil Sharpeners 2 Wrote:The LC has unanimously decided to ban Malayan Singapura from the region, citing repeated spam and bragging on the RMB, along with their view of TSP being merely a stepping stone to TNP (a region they are already banned from), which had already led to their legislator application being rejected. This banjection has been done in accordance with the Border Control Act section III.

I want to focus on a part of that post, which indicated that the ban was partially based on "their view of TSP being merely a stepping stone to TNP". Does that mean that the Local Council considers certain reasons for residing in the region, excluding those that involve actual attacks on the integrity of the delegacy, to be illegitimate reasons for residence?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Messages In This Thread
Determination of Justiciability - by Kris Kringle - 01-11-2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Appeal to the Ban of Malayan Singapura - by Kris Kringle - 02-02-2018, 12:51 AM
Opinion of the Court - by Kris Kringle - 03-05-2018, 01:00 PM