We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[Treaty Proposal/PASSED] Treaty of Capricorn (with The Pacific)

(03-10-2018, 06:57 PM)Tim Wrote: I stand by my previous statement. I'm not sure why every FA action has to be perceived by our supposed enemies as some move of mobilizing against them. I couldn't be less arsed about what Balder or Osiris are thinking. My goal with this treaty negotiation was to iron out an agreement which could bring mutual benefit to The Coalition and The Order, without compromising our general values.

And when I negotiated treaties with TRR and Lazarus, I also said I wasn't sure why that would necessarily lead to pissing off TNI. I don't think it's okay for you to play coy here, Tim. Allying with the NPO is meant to send a direct signal to Balder, Osiris, TWP, etc. -- don't f*** with us, we've got the NPO on our side now. I know this as your own adviser.

The Cabinet should be honest with the Assembly about what this alliance means for TSP. There will be consequences for us. While I'm gung-ho about forming a bloc against the Indy/imp/raider sphere, I'd prefer the Assembly go into it knowing that's what they're doing. Rather than the Cabinet trying to pull the wool over the eyes by saying allying with the NPO is no biggie and has nothing to do with external affairs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Treaty Proposal] Treaty of Capricorn (with The Pacific) - by sandaoguo - 03-11-2018, 11:59 AM