We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What's the deal with publicly tracking and shaming every nation that isn't endorsing

(04-19-2018, 03:04 PM)southern bellz Wrote: As a nation in TSP, my endorsements are my business. I think it's outside of the scope of the CRS to make a public list of everyone who isn't and is endorsing them.

I support the security of the TSP and the CRS but the CRS are not entitled to my endorsement.

I found being tagged in this list an unwelcome, rude surprise and request the committee to take down the dispatch and to consider reaching out to nations in a more tactful way if they want their endorsement.

I respectfully disagree.

Endorsement is an important part of securing the region, and saying that you support the security of the TSP and yet refuse to endorse is paradoxical.

Furthermore, it clearly says on the TSP landing page to endorse specific nations for the security of the region. I think that is a tactful way of asking for endorsement, and absolutely within reason to send a followup tag to remind people.

I'm not sure if you're RPing or what, but you've been here since 2014 and you should know well enough the importance of endorsements, and how they are *especially* the region's business, at least for the nations that serve as a line of defense against foreign action.

Finally, I got tagged in one or two messages even though I'm a reservist, and only my puppet is a WA member. I didn't find the tag annoying, rude, inappropriate or shameful, even though I shouldn't have been tagged.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the deal with publicly tracking and shaming every nation that isn't endorsing - by Lakania - 04-19-2018, 03:58 PM