We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint Against Auphelia {2}

(06-28-2018, 11:32 PM)Farengeto Wrote: The three RMBs Auphelia mentions here presumably refer to the RMBs of TSP controlled regions such as Knowhere and Psomewhere. These regions are part of TSP, and has been Auphelia a participant on these RMBs.
I may be wrong on this, but wasn't this before Psomewhere was founded?
(06-29-2018, 03:48 AM)Beepee Wrote: Now a second complaint has been lodged by NHC against the same LC with the same information. This is a form of repetition clearly defined in the Criminal Code and Wwhilst not specifically considered by the Courts, the initial complaint can be seen to be meritless, and without question the second must surely be seen as so.
Even if Farengeto basically just screwed me over on the possibility of Auphelia's conflict of interest not being completely correct, I still have new evidence I presented:
(06-28-2018, 08:13 PM)New Haudenosaunee Confederacy Wrote: She was not only part of an RP that was in the RMB, but she later suppressed the RP she was part of for being illegal, because roleplay on the RMB is illegal, but also because it was inappropriate. If that RP was really inappropriate, then she contributed to it, because she was a part of that RP. She wouldn't be able to roleplay on the RMB if she wasn't an LC, because then an LC would suppress it. She clearly likes to roleplay on the RMB, and is abusing her position as LC to illegally do it. She's also abusing her power to suppress things simply because she likes suppressing things. Although I can't find actual evidence of it, she has said before that she likes suppressing posts.
(06-28-2018, 08:13 PM)New Haudenosaunee Confederacy Wrote: However, you're probably also wondering why I didn't just call this thread "Auphelia is Corrupt {2}". Well, here's why: She also might be breaking the Local Council Laws. I don't have much evidence to back this up, though. If we take a look at this quote from Auphelia:
Quote:I have NS 8 tabs open, have 3 RMB's ongoing, and am managing 4 different RP's and you don't see me double posting now, do you?
From this statement alone we can tell that Auphelia is moderating 4 other RMBs, meaning she might (theoretically) have positions in other regions which aren't stated in her conflict of interest in Tsunamy's LC election dispatch. This breaks the law:
Quote:- Any nation running must be a resident of The South Pacific, and all candidates must file a Conflict of Interest disclosure, detailing their positions in other regions.
which can be found in the Local Council Laws dispatch
It's also not even repetitive. Not only because I have more evidence and am now stating my point in a less contemporary way, but also because Kris Kringle said this:
(06-27-2018, 05:23 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: This determination does not preclude the future filing of charges with additional evidence that would address the concerns expressed herewith.
(06-29-2018, 03:48 AM)Beepee Wrote: NHC continued to claim the LC Member was corrupt and these comments remain on record despite being unjustified. Such comments strongly suggest that the original corruption complaint was meritless and frivolous, and other motives lay behind the decision to involve the Courts.
No, I didn't.
(06-29-2018, 03:48 AM)Beepee Wrote: These offers were not taken up by NHC
That's not true.
(06-29-2018, 03:48 AM)Beepee Wrote: this claim is undermined by telegrams sent to the voting citizens in the LC election.
While I did send telegrams, they only said this:
Quote:Hello! If you are recieving this telegram, then you haven't voted for NHC!
I, NHC, am an LC candidate that is friendly, active, and involved in the government. Please consider changing your vote.
https://nhc4lc-june-2018-campaign--cryst...r.repl.co/
This was an API template I had used to campaign, but I eventually decided to stop it after I got criticism from Goverwal. The telegrams you're talking about were sent by The Sakhalinsk Empire, according to this post and this post.
(06-29-2018, 03:48 AM)Beepee Wrote: This suggests a concerted effort to manipulate an ongoing legitimate election process through a burdensome, meritless and frivolous complaint.
Even if I wanted to do that, which I don't, there's basically no possible way that's going to happen. I'm screwed in the LC elections and probably will be screwed no matter what happens.
how am i even still a legislator at this point...?
[-] The following 1 user Likes New Haudenosaunee Confederacy's post:
  • The Sakhalinsk Empire

Messages In This Thread
RE: Criminal Complaint Against Auphelia {2} - by New Haudenosaunee Confederacy - 06-29-2018, 09:01 AM
Determination of Justiciability - by Kris Kringle - 03-06-2021, 12:31 PM