We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Amendment to Citizenship Removals 1.2.7 of the Charter

I actually believe that there is a lot to what Unibot says regarding expanding avenues for people to get more involved on the RMB onto the forums.

We have a declining active NS population and I know that many UCRs are looking at similar ways to maximise their activity through encouraging RMB political activity with the aim of getting more people onto the forums and hooked into participation.

Why can't we have a TSP puppet that is decided upon by TSPers by regular polls?

Moreover, taking Unibot's Folk Assemblies (hate that term though Tounge) and make them two way. Someone writing up a little summary of the latest events in TSP Assembly to go onto the RMB (or even bet, a regular update telegram sent from the Delegate) and then holding parallel debates on the RMB for certain topics that are likely to be of interest?

I see no harm in taking these ideas forward as a starting point, even if I disagree re voting. As a traditionalist, it will not surprise people to find that I believe that the franchise should be restricted to those that take active part in TSP political life and thus are better informed.

Messages In This Thread