We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Her thoughts (Huawan-Frost Call) [Completed]

Frost Embassy 

[font]Ambassador Kishi hung up the phone as he wondered what the Peony wanted from the young Prince who now roamed the streets of Lian, free to study the local culture for the betterment of Frost Academia. Perhaps she wanted to deepen her relationship with the young prince thought the Ambassador as he called Aran from his phone. “Hello, Prince Aran, this is the Ambassador speaking… yes sir, I know you’d prefer to be called by your name than title… well sir, I want to inform you that her Peony contacted me about you sir… I don’t know sir, but I expect that you should receive a call from her honorable Peony soon… Yes sir, of course, I’ll be sure to let her know… I’ll call you if something comes up sir.”

[font]A Cafe in Lian, Huawan[/font][/font]

Aran closed the phone as he ordered another cup of Royal Milk tea from the Cafe he frequented in the capital of Huawan. He was surprised that Peony still remembered him, and was curious about why she asked Arai for his number. 'Regardless of the reason, I do hope that the Peony would regard me as a friend than a suitor,' thought the young Prince as he opened his briefcase pulling out a simple journal that he began to write in it to pass the time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Her thoughts (Huawan-Frost Call) - by Imperial Frost Federation - 10-22-2018, 09:47 PM