We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

VPRB - Peonic Meet

The Peony looks to Papa Unclepear, it was the first time she met the man. The last time a formal meet between the two heads of states was when her Mother, Akane Yan, was in power. She noted how clandestine the entire world was when her mother and grandmother was in charge. She can definitely see why, the Bruumans look quite intimidating for those that has never seen them. Such dark rooms are purposefully given to give such intimidating vibes. Nevertheless, she's The Peony of Huawan, and must act like one.

"It is a pleasure to finally be of your acquaintance Papa Unclepear, and honorable friends of The Peocracy. My mother spoke much of Bruuma when she was The Peony of Huawan, and I do believe you've met her. So it is quite interesting to finally meet you, honorable leader." Said The Peony, "I introduce to you to Diao Chan, my High Diplomat and Foreign Affairs Minister. I believe you've met Lord Zheng He, when he served under my mother."

"Honorable leader." Bowed Diao Chan.
"It is a pleasure to meet you once more." Said Lord Zheng He.

"Well, I do believe it's time to discuss our agendas honorable leader? We have much deals to seal and reassess." Said The Peony
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Messages In This Thread
VPRB - Peonic Meet - by Hammerstar - 10-27-2018, 08:40 AM
RE: VPRB - Peonic Meet - by VPRB - 10-28-2018, 01:46 PM
RE: VPRB - Peonic Meet - by Hammerstar - 10-28-2018, 10:50 PM
RE: VPRB - Peonic Meet - by VPRB - 10-29-2018, 07:33 AM
RE: VPRB - Peonic Meet - by Hammerstar - 10-30-2018, 11:15 PM
RE: VPRB - Peonic Meet - by VPRB - 11-01-2018, 07:10 AM
RE: VPRB - Peonic Meet - by Hammerstar - 11-01-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: VPRB - Peonic Meet - by VPRB - 11-05-2018, 05:18 PM
RE: VPRB - Peonic Meet - by Hammerstar - 11-09-2018, 09:48 AM
RE: VPRB - Peonic Meet - by VPRB - 11-09-2018, 10:43 AM