We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

VPRB - Peonic Meet

"I'm glad we agree in regard to the military and pharmaceutical" Taylor said "And I'm sure my colleagues are too" he then added, exchanging a quick look with both Drake and Smiths. "Now, moving to commodities. Both our countries are blessed with fertile lands that allow to grow plenty of crops. So we perfectly understand that we only need some of them in trade. You might perhaps be interested in our fruit, citrus and sugar cane harvests? We are interested in importing sizeable shipments of soybean from Hawuan". He paused and then continued "We are very happy with your willingness to import oil and gas and we will keep true to our word of making prices even friendlier. Of your other exports, we will acquire mostly machinery, medical equipment and iron, Regarding jade, we don't see it much internal use for, but the growing jewellery industry in Puerto Pollo can surely be interested both in brokering it in the region and use it for export-targeted production. We will thus begin with a small supply, to be eventually increased in the future".
Taylor stopped talking. He and the other ones all looked at Papa Unclepear. The man remained still for a couple of minutes, without anyone daring to break his line of thought. Then he said: "Very good. This has been an extremely faust meeting. If our dear friends agree, we can end the conversation and have our underlings to begin doing all the paperwork".

Messages In This Thread
VPRB - Peonic Meet - by Hammerstar - 10-27-2018, 08:40 AM
RE: VPRB - Peonic Meet - by VPRB - 10-28-2018, 01:46 PM
RE: VPRB - Peonic Meet - by Hammerstar - 10-28-2018, 10:50 PM
RE: VPRB - Peonic Meet - by VPRB - 10-29-2018, 07:33 AM
RE: VPRB - Peonic Meet - by Hammerstar - 10-30-2018, 11:15 PM
RE: VPRB - Peonic Meet - by VPRB - 11-01-2018, 07:10 AM
RE: VPRB - Peonic Meet - by Hammerstar - 11-01-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: VPRB - Peonic Meet - by VPRB - 11-05-2018, 05:18 PM
RE: VPRB - Peonic Meet - by Hammerstar - 11-09-2018, 09:48 AM
RE: VPRB - Peonic Meet - by VPRB - 11-09-2018, 10:43 AM