We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint against Concrete Slab

(11-26-2018, 10:08 AM)Concrete Slab Wrote: Honorable justices,

I provide the following statement for the court:

The alleged charge of corruption against me are totally and completely false. NHC is just a person who loves to cause chaos and support entropy. 

The context of the situation is this: NHC was cluttering up the regional message board with a relatively plotless roleplay, and per the rmb etiquette and rules, asked him to move it to the designated roleplay regions. He immediately disrespected and insulted me, and I lost my temper. For this, I have no excuse. I am still new at this, it's only my first week, and I suppressed his next two posts just to get back at him and under his skin. In no way am I corrupt, I only have the best interests of TSP in mind. Not to mention, I unsuppressed the posts about five minutes later and publicly apologized.

As Beepee stated, NHC has done this before with a distinguished member of the community, Auphelia, and just wants to hurt me. We have never had a good relationship and had an argument during the LC election. I am not corrupt in any way and have served TSP well so far, these are just the actions of a misguided person who loves to degrade and is angry I beat him out for the position of Local Councilor.

Thank you for your time.
No RMB etiquette states that I am legally required to move RP to another region. Also, it was not "plotless", it damn well had a plot. You're also saying you have no excuse but then immediately following it with an excuse. I also believe that somebody else unsuppressed the posts, as they were unsuppressed earlier than 5 minutes later.
You're also beyond incorrect to call me "misguided" and "angry", because you're the person that said this, which is even more angry and not even backed up by evidence, unlike ny claim. Also, I forfeited the LC election just because I knew both of us as LCs together wouldn't work, because you say things like the content of the aforementioned post.
EDIT: I'm noticing Beepee's post now. Suppressing opinions that aren't the opinions of someone makes their opinion the only present opinion on the RMB. That's obviously personal benefit. If somebody made it illegal to have a certain opinion represented in a real government, for example, then that would obviously be personal benefit. Also note that being able to post whatever the hell you want without limits is blatantly obviously personal benefit.
how am i even still a legislator at this point...?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Criminal Complaint against Concrete Slab - by New Haudenosaunee Confederacy - 11-26-2018, 12:54 PM
Indictment - by Kris Kringle - 11-26-2018, 10:57 AM
Verdict - by Kris Kringle - 12-26-2018, 11:00 AM
Sentence - by Kris Kringle - 05-27-2020, 09:20 PM