We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[NOTICE] Typographical, Grammatical, & Formatting Errors in Legislation

I think the problem here is that the game is inconsistent. When I'm viewing my own nation page, it displays the region as "the South Pacific," but when viewing the page of another nation in the region, it displays as "The South Pacific."

It's also worth noting that the issues I've seen say "the South Pacific" rather than "The South Pacific."

On a sidenote, I do find it curious how Kris capitalized "the" in "The North Pacific" even though it wasn't at the start of a sentence. Tounge
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [NOTICE] Typographical, Grammatical, & Formatting Errors in Legislation - by Pronoun - 12-27-2018, 04:11 PM