We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

TSSS for Delegate of TSP

(01-05-2019, 04:12 PM)Rebeltopia Wrote: For those who might not know, what have you done in TSP?

And, more importantly, dont forget a CoI!!

Wait, I need one on the forum too? Ouph...

Well, I have supplied it with loads of posts, that's for sure. I have been the longest-serving Local Councillor and one of the first. Although in the early days I didn't do that much, when the suppression mechanic arrived I was diligent all over the Board to keep it safe from inappropriate content, and I helped in trying to generate new and updated laws of moderation.
I have also become active in the Ministry of Regional and Foreign Affairs, becoming part of the Advisory Council in Graphic topics, despite having to deal with people dropping off projects often, but also becoming Ambassador to the East Pacific, but due to feelings of intimidation and fear from the horrific events there I cut all my ties to that region and instead transferred to Forest.
(01-05-2019, 11:33 AM)The Sakhalinsk Empire Wrote: Question: In your opinion, do you think there is an "oligarchy" of TSP, or do you think there is a well-organised group of experienced players leading the government? Or do you think there is none at all?

I do think that a lot of people currently in office have been in the government for a long time, but people who are relatively new in comparison have made great success on the political scene, so I wouldn't say that it is necessarily bad, since as you said they have experience.
(01-05-2019, 06:44 PM)New Haudenosaunee Confederacy Wrote:
Quote:Also, supply it with lots of floofy cuddles~
This is bribery, time to write another criminal complaint.

Serious:
Do you believe being active on the regional message board is an important element needed to be elected as delegate of the South Pacific? 

What's wrong with supplying the goods? ;P

Yes, since the Delegate is the main representative of game-side. A Delegate that is visible and approachable is the key to a happy and content region.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

[-] The following 4 users Like The Solar System Scope's post:
  • Felis Silvestris Grampia, Poppy, Seraph, The Sakhalinsk Empire

Messages In This Thread
RE: TSSS for Delegate of TSP - by Poppy - 01-05-2019, 01:15 PM
RE: TSSS for Delegate of TSP - by Rebeltopia - 01-05-2019, 04:12 PM
RE: TSSS for Delegate of TSP - by The Solar System Scope - 01-06-2019, 05:50 AM
RE: TSSS for Delegate of TSP - by North Prarie - 01-06-2019, 12:31 PM
RE: TSSS for Delegate of TSP - by Rebeltopia - 01-06-2019, 02:21 PM
RE: TSSS for Delegate of TSP - by Divine Owl - 01-07-2019, 09:53 PM
RE: TSSS for Delegate of TSP - by Nakari - 01-08-2019, 11:49 AM