We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Rejected Realms Treaty

In that case, your criticism doesn't make much sense, and the outrage against somebody "misleading" the Cabinet is misplaced. There is nothing in the treaty about the FRA, because we are not proposing an alliance with the FRA. Arbiter mentioned that we would have a connection to the FRA through TRR, which is true because TRR is the largest and most influential region in that alliance. That connection could be leveraged in a time of need, regardless of what the legal process is for the FRA Rangers to be deployed.

And, no, I don't believe the FRA's internal policies are publicly available. Their forum is pretty much locked down. You need to either be a citizen of a member region, have diplomatic masking, or be an FRA Ranger, to see any informative areas of the forum. If you have a link to all of their policies, particularly the Feeder and Sinker Deployment policy, I would definitely like to see it. I was able to track down a notice about it in TRR's forum archives, but that's about it.

Messages In This Thread
The Rejected Realms Treaty - by Arbiter08 - 06-26-2014, 07:36 PM