We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint (charge someone with a crime under the Criminal Code) [1901] New Haudenosaunee Confederacy v. Concrete Slab

[Image: BYEo2lg.png]

Indictment

Whereas New Haudenosaunee Confederacy has requested this Court to indict Concrete Slab through the following request:

I believe this to be corruption and breaking the laws, due to it being suppression of critical speech.

Whereas this Court is empowered by Article V, Section 1 of the Judicial Act to indict individuals when it finds probable cause that they may have committed a crime, as codified in the Criminal Code.

It is resolved with respect to this Criminal Complaint as follows:
  1. The Court finds probable cause that Concrete Slab may have engaged in Corruption, a crime codified under Article I, Section 7 of the Criminal Code.
  2. This case shall be assigned the case number HCCC1901 and be referred to in full as New Haudenosaunee Confederacy v. Concrete Slab.
  3. Concrete Slab shall be contacted through telegram and given until 17 February 2019 to respond to the charge levied against them.
  4. The Court invites all able and willing members to submit any evidence or testimony relevant to this criminal case, no later than 17 February 2019.
  5. The Court reserves the right to consult with, and request evidence and private testimonies from, other government institutions and individuals, for the purposes of research and clarification of context.
  6. The Court, in compliance with the Charter and the Judicial Act, retains the sole right to issue a verdict on this Criminal Case.
It is so ordered.

Kris Kringle
Chief Justice
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 3 users Like Kris Kringle's post:
  • Lily Pad, New Haudenosaunee Confederacy, Poppy

Messages In This Thread
Indictment - by Kris Kringle - 02-10-2019, 10:57 PM
1901.SH - by Kris Kringle - 05-22-2020, 04:40 PM
Sentence - by Kris Kringle - 05-27-2020, 10:11 PM