We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint (charge someone with a crime under the Criminal Code) [1901] New Haudenosaunee Confederacy v. Concrete Slab

(02-13-2019, 10:19 AM)Concrete Slab Wrote: As all can see, this post has been unsuppressed.
The post has been unsuppressed seemingly for no other reason than this criminal complaint. I have a screenshot of the post being suppressed, which can be viewed here. The screenshot was taken on the 1st of February, according to the information in the file, however I can't really prove that it says that, except with the information in the actual photo. This screenshot was taken 26 days after the message was lodged on the RMB. As of now, the post was lodged 37 days ago, and with some basic math (37-26=11) it would make sense that this screenshot was taken on the 2nd of February (despite what I had said before), as 11 days ago was the 2nd of February, a day after this complaint was posted.
(02-13-2019, 10:19 AM)Concrete Slab Wrote: It was in accordance with these rules I suppressed the post due to the "harmful message of NHC not caring how he treated me.
That was not your claim of why you had suppressed it. Your claim was that it was due to usage of the term "damn", as shown in the linked post. However, this claim also doesn't work, because I did not say that I don't care about how I treat you. You are basically just straight-up lying.
(02-13-2019, 10:19 AM)Concrete Slab Wrote: On the charge of suppressing the sexual roleplay: If you take a look at the posts he is referencing, you will see the sexual roleplay the mods suppressed happend long before I was inaugurated as Local Councillor.
And that matters because...? (*happened btw)
EDIT: You not being an LC doesn't make you immune to getting criminal complaints against you. I really should've said this more clearly.
(02-13-2019, 10:19 AM)Concrete Slab Wrote: The reason I suppressed the usage of the word "sex" was because I was still sensitive about my mistake and wanted to stop others from following in my footsteps. At the time, I thought I was doing the correct thing to preserve the regional message board.
Yes, I can at least understand that, but that ALSO doesn't matter. You still suppressed critical speech.
how am i even still a legislator at this point...?

Messages In This Thread
Indictment - by Kris Kringle - 02-10-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Criminal Complaint Against Concrete Slab 2: Electric Boogaloo - by New Haudenosaunee Confederacy - 02-13-2019, 04:43 PM
1901.SH - by Kris Kringle - 05-22-2020, 04:40 PM
Sentence - by Kris Kringle - 05-27-2020, 10:11 PM