We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint (charge someone with a crime under the Criminal Code) [1910] New Haudenosaunee Confederacy v. Concrete Slab

(03-08-2019, 12:15 PM)New Haudenosaunee Confederacy Wrote: I was not the only one involved in this, you were part of the debate as well, therefore making you deserving suppression as much as I do and making the moderation policy not consistently enforced.

I was not "part of the debate". You were blowing up the rmb with your complaints. I was not refuting you, rather telling you to shut up and take it to telegrams. 
(03-08-2019, 12:15 PM)New Haudenosaunee Confederacy Wrote: I only actually broke your damn policy in the double posts. The actual suppression of consecutive posts is not what this complaint was submitted for.

Then why does literally none of your rebuttal including my section from the Border Control Act. You are trying to find me guilty of extortion, so all this stuff about "spammy posts" is irrelevant. 
(03-08-2019, 12:15 PM)New Haudenosaunee Confederacy Wrote: Disagreeing with you is not trolling, and this is still a threat.

It was a warning... a warning I am legally allowed to enforce. It was one of the many ways I was trying to get you to stop blowing up the rmb.
(03-08-2019, 12:15 PM)New Haudenosaunee Confederacy Wrote: Whether the actual debate was reasonable or not wouldn't change that Slab only threatens to suppress one point of view, which is not a reasonable moderation policy as he and Volaworand deserve suppression (and being banned from the region) as much as I do, by Concrete Slab's own logic.

That's not what your complaint is about.
Concrete Slab
Coral Guard Member
5x Local Councillor 
TSP Legislator and Citizen
Ambassador to the League 
Author of GAR #471, #479, and SCR #271
Co-author of SCR #300
Founded 1/25/18

Messages In This Thread
RE: Criminal Complaint Against Concrete Slab 3: Unlike Valve, I know what "3" is. - by Concrete Slab - 03-08-2019, 12:49 PM