We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[RESULT] June-July Delegate & Chair Elections Opinion Poll

(06-17-2019, 11:37 AM)Amerion Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 06:15 AM)The United Chinese Republic Wrote: I would like to protest against the lack of democracy coconuts once more.. If I do not get my shipment of democracy coconuts within 5 business days, I will destroy the industry personally and replace it with bananas, monopolized by me.

The glorious nation of Amerion does not recognise your protest. Your opinions are now the sole property of the government. Devil

On that note, I would like to once again encourage all Legislators who have not yet done so to take a minute to fill out this marvellous survey. There are currently 24 responses, let's try to get that up to 30 Love 
I shorten my offer to -100 days, and your time is up. Goodbye coconut industry.

*all coconuts and palm trees in the world are set ablaze simultaneously*
The Sakhalinsk Empire, Legislator of the South Pacific
Currently a citizen and legislator of TSP. I am active as Sverigesriket in Europe.

Complete Conflict of Interest
[-] The following 2 users Like The Sakhalinsk Empire's post:
  • Amerion, Rebeltopia

Messages In This Thread
RE: [POLL] June-July Delegate & Chair Elections Opinion Poll - by The Sakhalinsk Empire - 06-18-2019, 06:18 AM