We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Potential Withdraw from The January Accords

(07-04-2019, 09:23 AM)Tsunamy Wrote: To be clear, again, I'm not condoning the language nor the rhetoric nor thing we should do it here. But, what I mean by activity isn't a relative activity to the population — it reads to me like Fedele is trying to get people to "Marsupial hunt" which would be the activity. Sometimes people do ugly things to spur NS activity (see the idea of "Raiding" writ large).

All said, Glen's point is salient. The action is breaking the current laws in TEP and that's what we should lean into and be worried about.

Oh, I am by no means taking issue with your viewpoint. I apologise if that seemed to be the case at all.

Separate from the immediate political ramifications of recent developments in TEP, I am, personally, surprised that people in the gameplay sphere who would otherwise deplore fascism and support R/D efforts against it have publicly said little to nothing to dissuade the powers that be to move away from using such historically charged language. Regardless, that is simply a personal position of mine and I will speak no more of it. It's just a curiosity of mine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Potential Withdraw from The January Accords - by Amerion - 07-04-2019, 09:47 AM