We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[DISCUSSION] Multi-stage application processes

I don’t know what niche P&W politics is about but in NS, regional politics is the highest caliber of boringness anyone can even think of, a mandatory exam is not a viable solution. We do need courses and maybe voluntarily exams to check your own knowledge though. If newbies are willing to do the voluntarily stuff, they are already certified. Most newbie who come here but don’t integrate is mostly due to lack of direction and active approaching from experienced members. A team of helpers may help with actively approaching newbies. Also, I have to emphasize we should focus more on getting new active members for the MoRA and MoMA, I think we already have enough legislators to future-proof the law system. Getting people to do politics instead of doing actual work has gotten far too much attention when it comes to integration. It seems like we are treating legislatorship like citizenship which isn’t true.
Chief Supervising Armchair
[-] The following 4 users Like USoVietnam's post:
  • Aga, Kris Kringle, Omega, Rebeltopia

Messages In This Thread
RE: [DISCUSSION] Multi-stage application processes - by USoVietnam - 09-03-2019, 01:39 PM