We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Security Reform, Act Deux (Electric Boogaloo)

(12-14-2019, 10:08 AM)Ski Slopes of Agalaesia Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 08:17 AM)Roavin Wrote: It would be cabinet nominon + assembly approval, as for everything else. Though having thought a bit about what Tsu said, maybe there's something to be said about applications. I have some ideas but I'll have to think about them a bit more.
We all want large DC, but, that will just cause it to shrink, and fall into inactivity. Even appointing 10 new DC members is a pain in the rear for the cabinet, as all appointments are.

This would also limit the pool of delegate candidates, subverting our democracy, and will cause an establishment of influential TSPers which can run for delegate.

How active do you envisage this DC being? In my mind, it would operate similarly if not the same as the CRS which is to say that while the members are active, the institution itself is a largely reactive one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Security Reform, Act Deux (Electric Boogaloo) - by Amerion - 12-14-2019, 12:30 PM