We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Man in the High Chair

"Ki Ha'Coron' has told me to tell you to activate the Uta Protocol." Elo'a bowed, showing respect for the commander of the armies. The commander glared at him, however. Elo'a broke out into a cold sweat when the commander pointed at him.

"Slave, explain yourself. Ki Ha'Coron' has said to activate the Anu Protocol."

"M-my apologies... sir..." Elo'a stuttered.

"Do you know what the Anu Protocol is?" The commander invaded Elo'a's personal space, slowly cornering the lowly slave.

"Uh, no sir..." Elo'a responded. He was nervous and had no escape. He had been warned that the elite Finixi would catch wind of the slave revolution if he wasn't careful, and now he really felt the heat.

One wrong move and you're out, Henry..

"You dumb slaves... go back to your master. I won't tell ki Ha'Coron' of your mistake this time, but the next time yiu better watch out." The commander waved him away, and he ran out of the command room as fast as he could.

The massive heat from the bowels of the volcano hit the group like a wave. Kuha led from the back, making sure none of the captured prisoners would escape. A few soldiers went in front of her to shoot them down if they tried to run. And 5 prisoners, who were caught trying to plot a slave revolt, who were either going to die from gunshot or from being pushed into the volcano. And the soldiers were never clean or merciful with their shots.

"Halt!" Kuha shouted, and the slaves stopped suddenly. They were right at the edge now. The heat was almost unbearable, but the slaves would face much hotter fires very soon. Kuha cleared her throat.

"You lowly slaves, traitors to the empire, dared to revolt against me. However, I am in contact with Ha'Finix directly, and learned of your plans. And now, you will all be sacrificed to Ha'Finix. Now, turn around, face the flames!"

The slaves turned around, facing the volcano. Kuha walked up to the first slave, using her dagger to carve a small flame on each shoulder.

"Ki Ha'Finix, I present to you this offering. A plague to society, to be purified by your flames and devoured by your fire."

And with that, the slave was pushed into the volcano. Kuha did this with the other 4 slaves, watching each one fall to their certain deaths.

Messages In This Thread
[IC] Man in the High Chair - by Dillguy9 - 12-16-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: [IC] Man in the High Chair - by Dillguy9 - 12-17-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: [IC] Man in the High Chair - by phoenixofthesun14 - 12-17-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: [IC] Man in the High Chair - by Pax Dracon - 12-18-2019, 05:25 AM
RE: [IC] Man in the High Chair - by Ryccia - 12-18-2019, 03:22 PM
RE: [IC] Man in the High Chair - by Hammerstar - 12-19-2019, 07:13 AM
RE: [IC] Man in the High Chair - by Dillguy9 - 12-23-2019, 07:10 PM
RE: [IC] Man in the High Chair - by Pax Dracon - 01-12-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: [IC] Man in the High Chair - by Hammerstar - 01-27-2020, 07:47 AM