We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Man in the High Chair

"Ki Ha'Coron', I highly recommend we conquer our lands to the east before going after ki Frosti."

One of the highest ranking generals spoke nervously yet confidently. He kept glancing at Kuha and judging her reaction to his words before he continued.

"If we take our rightful lands to the East, we may amass a larger army of servents to Ha'Finix, and have an easier time taking out the Frost empire after."

Kuha merely sat silently, thinking it over. Her face betrayed no expression.

"General, I will take your word for it. But first, I must tell you, intelligence agencies may have spotted my niece near the border of the Gordhami empire. The area, as you know, has been linked to these slave revolts. I wish to... nip them at the bud, so to speak."

"Ki Ha'Coron', you would kill your own niece?"

"Why, of course! She has been blaspheming against Ha'Finix, so therefore, she must be offered as a sacrifice. It's a shame, I raised her as my own, but she has gone and betrayed me and all Finixi people."

Kuha sat silently a little while longer, thinking.

"I want you to assemble every soldier, slave, and the like amongst the empire, and find the one most loyal to Ha'Finix. Once you do, bring them to me. It doesn't matter their gender, or even if they're dirty halfbreeds. I want them to hunt Finix down and bring her here alive. After she is made an example of, we will go after the Eastern islands."

"Hai, ki Ha'Coron'."

The general bowed to the ground, waiting for Kuha's command to get up and leave, doing so immediately when she does. He already had a couple people in mind, but he wanted to test them first.

Messages In This Thread
[IC] Man in the High Chair - by Dillguy9 - 12-16-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: [IC] Man in the High Chair - by Dillguy9 - 12-17-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: [IC] Man in the High Chair - by Pax Dracon - 12-18-2019, 05:25 AM
RE: [IC] Man in the High Chair - by Ryccia - 12-18-2019, 03:22 PM
RE: [IC] Man in the High Chair - by Hammerstar - 12-19-2019, 07:13 AM
RE: [IC] Man in the High Chair - by Dillguy9 - 12-23-2019, 07:10 PM
RE: [IC] Man in the High Chair - by phoenixofthesun14 - 01-08-2020, 09:16 PM
RE: [IC] Man in the High Chair - by Pax Dracon - 01-12-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: [IC] Man in the High Chair - by Hammerstar - 01-27-2020, 07:47 AM