We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Eggrarian Tensions

The council began to settle down as Erikə took a seat. She started a concealed audio recorder to record the council's meetings in order to return to Eggraria with information regarding the issue. 

"Thank you, most honourable delegates who have come to discuss. We have two primary foreign interests now: Teokratika and Valkyria. It is an honest pleasure to have your support," the Representative began. 

One of the other councilmen spoke up. "It's of our honest belief that if we are to stop the vile plague that is the intervention of other nations into our lives it needs to be done with the support of sympathizers! If we do not seek out your utmost military assistance, we are to be eventually arrested and executed." 

Erikə naturally had to speak up. "If I may ask, is it not illegal to execute public officials? At least, in my understanding of Eggrarian law." 

"Do not think those vile Eggrarians are being true followers of their own laws. They have loopholes," the Representative said. Erikə knew this to be a complete lie. At worst, the Representative would be exiled and barred from running for public office ever again. "and they're not afraid to use them." 

"There exists one concern of ours, Representative," the Teokratikan representative spoke up. "We are not formalized under a nation yet. We wish to be, so that the Eggrarian scum may understand us to be a threat." 

"Not yet, my dear ally," the Representative lauded. "your nation will exist shortly, but it must be done under specific circumstances. Once the revolution is complete, your annexation of us will have to prove that my own work alongside this council gets rewarded." 

"If you may, I must truncate my being here," Erikə sharply and quickly asked, turning off the concealed recorder. "I must attend to a business within my own nation-" 

"Are you not from Eggraria?" the Representative spoke up. "I've worked with you."
~~Rose~~
You may know me as Eggraria!
Roleplayer and Writer

Minister of Culture
Legislator

Office of WA Legislation Staff
Roleplayer - the State of Eggraria

Citizen of The South Pacific above all else.

Messages In This Thread
[IC] Eggrarian Tensions - by rosaferri - 01-14-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: [IC] Eggrarian Tensions - by rosaferri - 01-14-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: [IC] Eggrarian Tensions - by rosaferri - 01-15-2020, 10:38 AM
RE: [IC] Eggrarian Tensions - by rosaferri - 01-16-2020, 09:02 PM
RE: [IC] Eggrarian Tensions - by rosaferri - 01-19-2020, 03:52 PM
RE: [IC] Eggrarian Tensions - by rosaferri - 01-19-2020, 10:29 PM