We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Aesthwinter Chronicles

The Aesthwinter Chronicles
Your source for all news relating to the empire of Antarcha
Empress Annette Aerinn Dies of Heart Attack
by Alfonso Djinn

AESTHWINTER PALACE This morning, at 06:48 Local Time, an ambulance was called to the Aesthwinter Palace.  Empress Annette Aerinn was found unconscious by her husband that morning, and the Empress was reported dead at the scene.  

Coroners examined the body for cause of death, announcing that the death was caused by a heart attack.  Annette Aerinn was 48 years old.

[Image: DKXuzPL.jpg]
 Pictured: Empress Annette
Aerinn greeting the public from
Aesthwinter Palace circa 1987

Princess Wyntere Aerinn has declined to comment for now on her mother's death.  However, when asked about policies she would be promoting as Empress, Wyntere was reported saying to the Aesthwinter Chronicles:

"As Empress, I will continue to advocate for education for everyone, in line with our values.  I may never be able to study geoscience like I wanted, but I can make sure that those after me will have the motivation and ability to do so.  I will seek to extend our influence once again as a safe, happy place to live and a beacon of liberty unto the world."

[Image: oaaZQ9f.jpg]
Pictured: Princess Wyntere
Aerinn, circa 2019

Princess Wyntere Aerinn will be sworn in as Antarcha's 100th Empress next Friday, June 5th, 2020.
To read more articles from the Aesthwinter Chronicles, click here

Join the Antarchan Philosophy Society (APS) and support our sponsors!
[-] The following 1 user Likes phoenixofthesun14's post:
  • Tin the Free

Messages In This Thread
Aesthwinter Chronicles - by phoenixofthesun14 - 11-17-2019, 08:38 PM
RE: Aesthwinter Chronicles - by phoenixofthesun14 - 11-25-2019, 07:46 PM
RE: Aesthwinter Chronicles - by phoenixofthesun14 - 01-06-2020, 08:33 PM
RE: Aesthwinter Chronicles - by phoenixofthesun14 - 05-30-2020, 02:57 AM