We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Campaign - MoRA - ProfessorHenn

Hello, great South Pacificans! I am ProfessorHenn, putting forth my campaign for Minister of Regional Affairs.

I haven't been in The South Pacific for long, and NationStates at that too. I've only seen the results of the recent High Court election, Farengeto resign as MoRA, which was a tragedy, and Gustave Berr be elected in his place. But I've been here long enough to know that many projects that could have blossomed, like the Star Wars RP and Market Street, just fell away, forgotten. For someone who loves to RP and see these projects, which had a lot of support, just disappear in the minds of those who wanted it back, it makes one sad. My goal for this term is to make The South Pacific a welcoming place, and to involve the entire South Pacific, if possible. From what I've seen, Inter-regional Events were a great success, and under my term, if elected, I'd bring them back, with the same goal that Farengeto established in his campaign of at least one Event per month. Another goal of my term is to bring back Market Street and other RPs that TSP would like.

In one sentence, my entire goal for my term if I'm elected is to promote regional activity and bring life to both the forums and the Regional Message Board.

Thank you for reading my campaign, and feel free to ask any and all questions you have. Long live The South Pacific.

Sorry about how this is worded. It was late at night when I wrote this, and I haven't got the guts to change it. Sorry once more

Messages In This Thread
Campaign - MoRA - ProfessorHenn - by ProfessorHenn - 07-15-2014, 02:39 PM