We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

(OOC) What happened to Flight HIA 402?

Shang Ye:

Action 1: Send the only submarine currently in the area on a general scouting mission as deep as possible in the surrounding region.
(The submarine will operate at 200 meters below sea level, which is below the maximum depth that a violent storm can be felt.)
(In the event of a 20, please roll one more D20 for that sweet 1/400 chance to find the wreckage.)

Action 2: Send Chairman Li Zhixian on a flight to Winston Island, taking stops if weather conditions are too harsh.

Apartment 11F:

Action 1: Order some food.

Action 2: Send Chen to the summit.
Hi. I'm Scar, and I live in an apartment. I'm the owner of Apartment 11F on NationStates. In TSP-RP, I'm usually seen as Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner who declared sovereignty, Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner and runaway son of two successful galactic businesspeople, or Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner with unknown dimensional capabilities.

Either way, there is a person who calls himself Scar in every universe, and he always lives in an apartment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (OOC) What happened to Flight HIA 402? - by Scar - 12-10-2020, 01:30 AM