We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

(OOC) What happened to Flight HIA 402?

Shang Ye:

Action 1: Order the HN-8 Invictus to seek out the wreckage once more on its way. (1/400 chance once more, boys!)

Action 2: Monitor the pathing of each deployed Shang Ye naval submarine.

Action 3: Fly in and deploy several scouting drones for information and submarine safety purposes.

Action 4: Attempt to infer where the black box would be with local and Shang Ye oceanographers and other related scientists.

Action 5 (If action 4 succeeds): Rush the HN-8 Invictus to the location to search for the black box in the determined location. If the HN-8 is rendered incapable as a result of Action 1, order the HN-5 Victory to take this action instead.

Apartment 11F:

Action 1: Attempt once more to obtain several functioning WiFi USB modems.

Action 2: Set out to sea once more.

Action 3 (If action 2 succeeds): Catch a fish. (lmao)
Hi. I'm Scar, and I live in an apartment. I'm the owner of Apartment 11F on NationStates. In TSP-RP, I'm usually seen as Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner who declared sovereignty, Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner and runaway son of two successful galactic businesspeople, or Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner with unknown dimensional capabilities.

Either way, there is a person who calls himself Scar in every universe, and he always lives in an apartment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (OOC) What happened to Flight HIA 402? - by Scar - 01-03-2021, 04:38 AM