We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Gate: Thus we united as one and fought there

(02-03-2021, 06:23 PM)UltraUnity Wrote: Ipugaos' P.O.V.

{One of the Ipugao languages}

"Hello...I...am...{Spearer-of-deer}." said one of the military officers, struggling. "I...am...a...Nungolat(He-Who-Was-Made-the-Sinew or a squad leader)". He then looked back at the group of Ipugaos, asking "{English! ENGLISH!! WHO SPEAKS ENGLISH!!!?}". Many of the Ipugaos were shaking their heads, one of the Ipugao Mumbaki(Shaman or Native Priest) was giving a prayer to "Manahaut" (The Great Deceiver).

"{I speak English.}". A young Inquisitor suddenly said. "{THEN GO SPEAK TO IT!!!}", said {Spearer-of-deer} while pulling the young Inquisitor with one hand and pointing at the rover with the other. Then he pushed him to the rover.

"Hello, I am {Gold}. I am an Inquisitor of the proud Confederacy of Ipugao!" He said while giving the Ipugao-style salute, bringing his right hand to his head and only using his thumb, middle and index finger while putting his ring and pinkie finger at rest.
        The colonel understood the struggle. Much of the galaxy spoke English by any other name, yet to these people, the universal language seemed obscure. "It's a pleasure to meet your kind." From the rover's camera, he noted how these Ipugao were in possession of technologies of the same level as Padnar. Automatic weapons and modern science kits were usually unseen across the galaxy. It may be that these people experienced undisturbed development. "If you don't mind me asking, Mister {Gold}, have your people ever heard of the Goa'uld?"
[Image: 30PX-Roundel_of_Indonesia_%E2%80%93_Low_...ty.svg.png]
S G C  | STATE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
FORT ST. SAN THE BLESSED, BILISK
[Image: 30px-Roundel_of_Indonesia.svg.png]
NATIONAL MILITARY
AEROSPACE FORCE
AIR FORCE SPACE COMMAND
STARGATE COMMAND
National Military © 1998 | All Rights Reserved
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stargate Command's post:
  • UltraUnity

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gate: Thus we united as one and fought there - by Stargate Command - 02-03-2021, 07:06 PM