We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Revisions to the Transition Process of the Delegacy

I don't want to sound critical of our incoming or outgoing delegates, but what have they been doing over the last 54 days to speed up the process?

I count 3 mass-TG's from Amerion in that timeframe asking for endorsements for Beepee, and none from Beepee despite possessing the communications authority.

Further, since I am endorsing them both, I have no way to know this, but have those two been actively TGing individual nations asking them to endorse Beepee?

Perhaps it isn't our current transition process that is the issue. Perhaps it's just a slow transition due to the lack of action by Beepee and/or Amerion. Or perhaps more likely, it shows that our current endo qualifications for delegate elections are too low and will not provide for a speedy transition.

As I said again, I could be wrong about how much they have actually worked behind the scenes to transfer authority, but on the surface, it does not look too active.
-Griffindor/Ebonhand
-Current Roles/Positions
-Legislator 2/24/20-
-High Court Justice 6/7/20-
-South Pacific Coral Guard 11/17/20-
-Minister of Engagement 6/17/22-

-Past Roles/Positions
-Legislator 7/3/16-4/10/18
-Secretary of State 4/3/20-2/24/21

-Chair of the APC 9/24/16-5/31/17
-Vice-Chair of the APC 6/1/17-4/10/18
-Local Council Member 7/1/17-11/17/17
-Citizen 5/2012-12/2014 and  2/26/16-7/3/2016
[-] The following 1 user Likes Griffindor's post:
  • Stan Melix

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revisions to the Transition Process of the Delegacy - by Griffindor - 03-14-2021, 11:55 AM