We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Charter Amendment - Executive WA Requirement

(05-25-2021, 06:21 PM)im_a_waffle1 Wrote: When you move your WA nation to a region, it shows your commitment to that region since you can only have one WA nation and you decided to move it here.

That is a very particular measure of commitment. I could move my WA nation out of the region tomorrow morning and I would argue that I wouldn't be any less commited to the South Pacific than I am today. I would be the same Kris Kringle who drafted the 2013 Bill of Rights, served two terms as Delegate, helped move the region away from Independence and has served as Chief Justice for the past few years. My actions remain the same as they have always been and my work isn't made any more or less significant because my nation has a badge that says "WA Member".

Or to turn things around, someone who has put in hours of effort into any one ministry but has their WA elsewhere should not be considered any less committed to this region than someone who barely meets the voting requirement but happens to have their WA here.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 5 users Like Kris Kringle's post:
  • Belschaft, Damination, Moon, Qaweritoyu, Stan Melix

Messages In This Thread
RE: Charter Amendment - Executive WA Requirement - by Kris Kringle - 05-25-2021, 07:43 PM