We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Why is our Delegate voting to commend our couper?

NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE-- 

On 11 July 2021 an exchange took place on #legislators-lounge that should of been a personal exchange between two parties. The result were accusations that were partly based upon misunderstandings and a malfunction in some of our systems. As a result of the exchange a recommendation was made by two of the deputies of the Prime Ministers office to relocate the exchange to a private space. This is an extract from #legislators-lounge of the motion and seconding to relocate the thread;

Times shown are US Central-Standard-Time (from my personal Discord logs)
Intermediate discussions have been redacted for brevity, this posting is only to document the debate between relevant cabinet members and the two deputies of the prime minister who proposed and seconded each other to confirm the request to move the topic to private.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Black WidowYesterday at 8:42 PMI just want to say that I am beyond disappointed that an internal dispute is being aired out with eyes watching from NSGP. I was about to motion to move the thread to Private Halls until I found out that a link to the thread was shared for everyone in NSGP to see. I'm gonna be really blunt and say that this dispute is really none of their fucking business, and the fact that they're discussing it on that server is outrageous.

HumanSanityYesterday at 8:43 PMI am not shocked by that fact though, but I agree with Jay this is an internal matter. However, that won't stop prying eyes
[8:43 PM]
It's just unfortunate NSGP is discussing it.

glen, queen motherYesterday at 8:45 PMthe thread can still be moved the private halls still 

TishersYesterday at 8:49 PMYou can still partially "unscrew the light bulb" and remove it from some places. I am selectively ignoring the recent exchange because I understand emotions run high on that subject.

HumanSanityYesterday at 8:52 PMThe only Deputy is currently anjo

New QuebecshireYesterday at 8:52 PMWrong. Tisha and I are both deputies.

glen, queen motherYesterday at 8:53 PManyways, @deputy chair of the assembly, plz move thread (or ask admin/mod to move thread), so deny cormac the sweet gossip he subsists on

NewQuebecshireYesterday at 8:53 PMYeah I know, you just want confirmation
 New QuebecshireYesterday at 8:54 PM
Quote:Deputy Chair of the Assembly (19 June 2021 - Present, alongside Tepertopia and Nyxonia)

Damn, it's been longer than I thought lol. Anyway I don't even know if forum stuff is up to date.

TishersYesterday at 9:02 PMI do not show status as a deputy of the PM, but it has been that way for a few weeks
[9:03 PM]
I do suggest that it be moved to a private location, or if it needs to be seconded I will do that then.

WS got deja vu.Yesterday at 9:06 PMMight be best to have an admin move the thread and ask questions later

HumanSanityYesterday at 9:07 PMWell, Tisha or Quebec should be able to authorize the thread being moved

New QuebecshireYesterday at 9:07 PMI don't think I can mechanically move it. Do you mean just say so?

TishersYesterday at 9:08 PM@New Quebecshire I agree as deputy if you do as well

New QuebecshireYesterday at 9:08 PM@glen, queen mother unless @Tishers has an objection, would you be willing to move it to the private halls?
[9:08 PM]
Lmao same thoughts, Tisha

TishersYesterday at 9:08 PMmove it private
Tisha
Minister of Engagement

Legislator
Coral Guard
Ambassador to South Pacific region
OWL senior staff

Tishers ?☢ [Nyxonia]

LEDA #1             June, July, August, September 2021
COB #10            April, May 2021
Wingspan #10     August, September 2021

"I am an endorsin fool"
[-] The following 2 users Like Tishers [Nyxonia]'s post:
  • HumanSanity, Quebecshire

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is our Delegate voting to commend our couper? - by Tishers [Nyxonia] - 07-11-2021, 11:08 AM