We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Why is our Delegate voting to commend our couper?

(07-11-2021, 09:30 AM)Kris Kringle Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 05:58 AM)Luca Wrote: The things that are important to you in this era will not be of the same paramount concern to newer members, nor will it be based on the same experience and perspective.

I find this a very disappointing attitude from anyone in this region, let alone an elected official. We are talking about a coup against this region, not a bill that failed to pass. I almost hoped that, just for a change, it should be taken seriously, but evidently that was too much to ask.

Nakari has already provided the answer I would have, were I not asleep at the time, but for clarity I have never provided an opinion on the coup or favoured any version of it. My comments reference the inevitability of linear time. Perhaps linear time is disappointing, but it is an immutable attribute either way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is our Delegate voting to commend our couper? - by Luca - 07-11-2021, 03:02 PM