We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

July 2021 Speaker of the Assembly Election

BESERN

Vote for the Speaker of the Assembly
Please rank Frost Empire, Izaakia and RON
RON
Izaakia
Frost Empire

Vote for the Officers

CLE: Anserisa, Huawan, Sedunn, Holy Free, Besern, Termina, Frost Empire, GI-Land, Ryccia, Izaakia

ECO: Izaakia, GI-Land, Huawan, Kosbareland, Sedunn, Anserisa, Besern, Valkyria, Mauquibie, Ikoania, Snolland, Termina, Frost Empire, Ryccia

HEA: Huawan, Sedunn, Snolland, Besern, Izaakia, Frost Empire, Kosbareland, Ryccia, Termina

INL: Sedunn, Ikoania, Huawan, Mauquibie, Besern, Snolland, GI-Land, Frost Empire, Snolland, Termina, Izaakia, Ryccia

SCE: GI-Land, Izaakia, Huawan, Sedunn, Besern, Holy Free, Anserisa, Frost Empire, Kosbareland, Mauquibie, Ryccia, Termina

Vote for the judges of the IC:
Following nations have presented a judge to the Assembly: Besern, Frost Empire, GI-Land, Ryccia, Sedunn, Termina

[X] I approve all of them
[  ] I approve none of them
[  ] I approve the following judges: [INSERT NAMES OF THE NATIONS WHOSE JUDGES YOU APPROVE OF]

IACO
Only if you have not expressed your standpoint on IACO yet.

[X] I will participate in IACO
[  ] I will not participate in IACO

PNA and Treaty on the prohibition of nuclear weapons
Only if you have not expressed your standpoint on the matter yet.

[  ] I will sign and ratify the Treaty on the prohibition of nuclear weapons and participate in the PNA
[X] I will not sign and ratify the Treaty on the prohibition of nuclear weapons and participate in the PNA
[Image: UFog2ZY.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Besern's post:
  • Imperial Frost Federation, Izaakia

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2021 Speaker of the Assembly Election - by Besern - 07-24-2021, 03:14 AM