We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] The Sinaia Tribune

[Image: Sinaia-Tribune-Logo-Icon.png]
Cuza Castle amidst Tarnian entanglement
The Sinaia Tribune. 20th Arpil, 2022.

[Image: Peles.jpg]
The Cuza Castle north of Sinaia in the Siriu Mountains.

The worst fears of the Stoinian government have become reality. The Red Stars movement has marched into several Earamian cities and it seems the country will repeat history with a new Red Calamity. On top of that, Victor Iulian Ceaușescu has marched into parliament and declared the People's Republic of Earamia. These unprovoked and unconstitutional acts have sent a shockwave within Tarnian nations. Stoinia as the most staunch monarchist nation within the Tarnian League is the most shocked from the most recent evolution. Many have looked for guidance to the royal family, but the Cuza family has been in continuous uncertainty following the recent geopolitical evolution across the South Pacific.

The King has accepted an exclusive interview in Cuza Castle to discuss the recent developments. On the Western Cordilian matter of the alleged Valoran "Queen" Sophia and the swift Ryccian intervention His Majesty had a clear message: "I'm disappointed in all parties for their complete disregard for diplomatic willpower. It seems these nations have no regard for diplomatic solutions and would rather return Pacifica to a dark age. I'm afraid how the reality of a nuclear Ryccian winter might become a reality with the volatility of the Ryccians returning with their intervention. God knows if they'll use their nuclear arsenal and I pray to Him that it won't come to that. These are trying times for all Pacificans and I hope the World Forum will prove capable of pursuing its mission. It truly saddens me how political squabbling has lead to citizens of this world have sleepless nights. Unknowing if tomorrow will indeed be a better day. Especially our expats in Valora are left in a warzone. We cannot leave them there. I will therefore ask for an immediate cease-fire in the Ryccian intervention so that our expats there might return safely home from this unforeseen escalation. Not just for us Stoinians but all foreigners in Valora."
Concerning restless nights, King Andrei III followed up on the Earamian situation: "The situation is growing dire by the minute. Once again a Red Calamity is casting a shadow over our brethren in northern Bailtem. The bonds we've worked so hard to maintain with the creation of the Tarnian League back in 1996 are being tested. Communist revolutionaries are marching into the cities and now a populist figure has appeared as a harbinger of a revolution to come. I've personally seen what such an ideology can do to a nation when I volunteered to join our forces in the Spirasian Civil War. Radicals bring only death and destruction when they are left unchecked. Such revolution only help to destabilize nations and leave only a trace of rumble behind. We've been a bastion of stability to our fellow Tarnians and must do so once again. Minister Mocanu has communicated via official channels that all our expats should return home immediately. However, we extend that to all Earamians who wish to seek sanctuary in Stoinia."
When asked about the safety of the Earamian royal family, His Majesty reaffirmed that he would offer them help: "Stoinia will be a sanctuary for them. For now and always if the revolutionaries should make a barbaric hunt for their heads. It's my belief that won't happen and if by God it does happen... Then it would reflect on what sort of future awaits Earamia. We will do our best to keep the royal Earamian family safe. Our phonelines will remain on high alert the coming days so we can act swiftly should the need arise."

[Image: 1a0493139ff34e918e3f9e976c64a640-18.webp]

The Stoinian Air Force & Special Forces have been put on all-time readiness to operate as swiftly as possible to ensure the security of Stoinians abroad. King Andrei III hopes it won't have to come to that but the recent geopolitical evolution has shown that an already deteriorating state can always grow worse. Stoinia will take a firm stance concerning the decaying nations. Some speculate future actions such as severe sanctions might be the next step, though the government hasn't yet officially taken steps to do so.
Pacifica: MyriaSallodesia, Stoinia • A1-0: Stoinian Star Kingdom • Aurora: Kingdom of Threnebor
[-] The following 1 user Likes Maverick's post:
  • Rivers

Messages In This Thread
[IC] The Sinaia Tribune - by Maverick - 11-29-2021, 10:28 PM
RE: [IC] The Sinaia Tribune - by Maverick - 11-30-2021, 10:44 PM
RE: [IC] The Sinaia Tribune - by Maverick - 12-28-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: [IC] The Sinaia Tribune - by Maverick - 01-02-2022, 01:11 PM
RE: [IC] The Sinaia Tribune - by Maverick - 02-26-2022, 06:10 PM
RE: [IC] The Sinaia Tribune - by Maverick - 03-11-2022, 09:22 PM
RE: [IC] The Sinaia Tribune - by Maverick - 03-12-2022, 09:42 PM
RE: [IC] The Sinaia Tribune - by Maverick - 04-06-2022, 09:26 PM
RE: [IC] The Sinaia Tribune - by Maverick - 04-16-2022, 04:32 PM