We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Huawan, Luoyang Post(洛陽新聞)

[Image: BObqPYLl.png]
LIVE TRANSLATED Broadcast: Royal Council Announcement on Foreign Stance
Broadcaster: LNA-World (Lotus News Agency-World)
Correspondent: Chae Won-Seok (Foreign Affairs Correspondent),

Discussion

[Image: memoir-of-the-man-kim-dong-wook-2.jpg]
Chae Won-Seok: This is the live broadcast of the Royal Council Announcement after high-level deliberations by the Royal Council of Diplomacy and Foreign Affairs on the stark changes in the political climate in The South Pacific. The meeting would be presented in the royal council which in turn would then be sounded by the People's Speaker at the following People's Council meeting. We are yet to see the edicts that would come out of these discussions, and how it would impact the state's diplomatic affairs..... We have just received word that the meeting has started.

Livestream

[Image: EP-309279724.jpg&updated=201709280046&Ma...order&Q=80]
Royal Premier Sima Yi: "Good Morning to you All, honourable Peony of Huawan, honourable members of the Royal Council."

"We stand before today in an extraordinary council for the resolution and review of our foreign policy. To open this session, we humbly welcome her honourable Nuwang, The Peony of Huawan and the Peonic Commonwealth."

The Peony of Huawan: “My lords and members of the Royal Council of Huawan".

"In these challenging times, my Government will play a leading role in defending democracy and freedom across the world, including continuing to support the people of Reizen, Ryccia and others."

"This will be underpinned by a responsible approach to the public finances, reducing debt while reforming and cutting taxes. A Bill will be brought forward to drive local growth, empowering local leaders to regenerate their areas and ensuring everyone can share in The Peocracy's success."

"New legislation will strengthen The Peocracy's financial services industry, ensuring that it continues to act in the interest of all people and communities."

"This shall be imperative for the path, in which The Peonic State will continue to champion international trade, delivering jobs across the country and growing the economy."

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773...=720&h=720]
“My Government will protect the integrity of The Peocracy's borders and ensure the safety of its people. Measures will be introduced to support the security services and help them protect the Peonic State and its Commonwealth"

“My Government will lead the way in championing security around the world. It will continue to invest in our gallant Armed Forces. My ministers will work closely with international partners to maintain a united World Forum and address the most pressing global security challenges."

"The continued success and integrity of the whole of the Peocracy is of paramount importance to my Government, including the internal and external economic bonds between all of its parts. My Government will ensure the Peocracy constitution is defended."

“Members of the Royal Council, edicts and estimates for the public services will be laid before you."

“Members of the People's Council, other measures will be laid before you.

“I pray that the blessing of Almighty God may rest upon your counsels.”

Royal Premier Sima Yi: "We hereby allow the introduction of the new foreign policy agenda of Huawan for criticism and reform. To her honorable High Diplomat, Diao Chan. You may have the floor."

[Image: y9FJ3XEm.jpg]
High Diplomat, Diao Chan "Honorable Peony of Huawan, esteemed peers of The Royal Council, esteemed members of The People's Council. I bring forth today the results of our deliberations in the Royal Council of Diplomacy and Foreign Affairs. I shall hereby put forth our suggestions."

"We propose, as far as possible, to keep away from the power politics of groups, aligned against one another, which have led in the past to great wars and regional conflicts. Which may again lead to disasters on an even vaster scale as evident in recent conflicts."

"Our stringent reviews lead us to conclude that The South Pacific is going through a phase in which the foreign policies of major powers had miserably failed. Distrust, discord, and continual refusals by nations to uphold peace is worrying. Leading to the formation of blocs and the drawing of lines that shut ourselves in when interconnectivity should have us closer."

"What, we asked ourselves, does joining a bloc or an entente mean? After all, it can only mean one thing: give up your view about a particular question, adopt the other party's view on that question in order to please it. Our instructions to our delegates have always been first to consider each question in terms of Huawan's interest, secondly, on its merit - I mean to say if it did not affect Huawan, naturally on its merits and not merely to do something or to give a vote just to please this power or that power."

"We have stated repeatedly that our foreign policy is one of keeping aloof from these big blocs, upholding neutrality and peace, to be friendly and cooperative to all countries. Not becoming entangled in any alliances, that may drag us into any possible conflict. That does not, on the other hand, involve any lack of close relationships with other nations."

"Members of The Royal Council, it is our belief that The Peonic State and its commonwealth are not blind to reality, nor do we acquiesce in any challenge to man's freedom from whatever quarters it may come."

"Where freedom is menaced or justice threatened or where aggression takes place, we cannot and shall not be neutral."

"Counsellors. The Peonic State has enjoyed both autarkic isolationism of the past, and the incredible reform of foreign policy introduced in the current government. We understand the major effect and influence our nation holds in the region to balance the powers of states and the opportunities that are open for us."

"Yet we must champion our nation's security and integrity with the principle of neutrality and level-headedness. Of friendship, of peace, of partnership and cooperation in these dark times."

"It is therefore in our recommendation that The Peonic state shall draw a foreign policy of non-alignment. A natural consequence of our independent nation functioning according to our own rights. Alignment means being regimented and giving up certain measures of independent judgement and thinking."

"This policy is set to guard our independence in face of complex international situations that demand allegiance to superpowers. This policy shall have five underlying principles."

"Mutual Respect for each other's territorial integrity and sovereignty."

"Mutual Non-Aggression."

"Mutual Non-interference in domestic affairs."

"Equality and Mutual Benefit"

"Peaceful Co-Existence"

"Counsellors, these are the principles of our proposed foreign policy recommended from The Royal Council of Diplomacy and Foreign Affairs. As her steward and high diplomat, I hereby put this policy for review and closer inspection for its immediate scrutiny and implementation by the council."

"High Councillor and Honorable Royal Premier, I hereby submit this edict, HWN/07/3459/AB/836. For its immediate discussion."

[Image: HFLR4IWm.jpg]
Royal Premier Sima Yi: "The Council accepts this edict, and shall call for a recess. We hope the upcoming discussions will be fruitful for The Peocracy of Huawan and the Peonic Commonwealth. I hereby declare first recess!"

Chae Won-Seok: We will return today after these messages.
[-] The following 3 users Like Hammerstar's post:
  • GI-Land, Imperial Frost Federation, Qwert

Messages In This Thread
RE: Huawan, Luoyang Post(洛陽新聞) - by Hammerstar - 06-25-2022, 05:44 AM