We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[FINAL] Preamble, Chapter I, Chapter II of The Charter [Final Draft-GC Res 5 (d)]

(07-19-2022, 12:16 AM)Jay Coop Wrote:
(07-18-2022, 11:23 PM)The Allied States of Bistritza Wrote: The Assembly of the Coalition of the South Pacific, representing our diverse community, convenes to establish this fundamental laws of our region. The Coalition is hereby obliged to uphold the principles of (direct, deliberative, participative) democracy and rule of law, democratic principles and rights, and provide for the security of within our unified communities both on the forums and in the game. and ensure unity between The Coalition of the South Pacific and the region of the South Pacific.
This change suggests that there is more than one community in this region, which is probably why Pronoun has called you out on it. I also have no idea why you scratched out the diversity clause.
Because there is a discrepancy of communities in the region.
I left the diversity out as because it's redundant in this medium - diverse in which way - why codify it - how do you enforce it?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Defining The Coalition's political system and principles - by A bee - 07-19-2022, 12:33 AM