We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

RMB Future: RMB Liaisons + Mods + MoC authority

(07-22-2022, 10:50 PM)HumanSanity Wrote: As a result, reflecting on parts of the conversation in that thread and the responses to the proposals I made there, I wanted to open a new thread to discuss a specific proposal I've come up with for RMB governance.

Here is the outline of my proposal:
  • The Local Council as it exists will be abolished. However, it will be replaced...
  • The Local Council's moderation responsibilities will be passed to a team of RMB Moderators who are appointed by the Administrative Team. The RMB Moderation team would be allotted a certain number (let's say, up to 5) of Regional Officer slots with Communications and Border Control authority. This will allow them to enforce RMB rules appropriately. The Administrative Team would also be tasked with establishing a set of RMB Community Standards/Rules and publishing them on-site via a Dispatch with a similar notification period to the one required for changes to the forum/Discord Community Standards. If there is a concern over trust in granting Border Control permissions, we could require the CRS vote to grant BC authority to specific RMB moderators.

What about major events like SwanVision (by Trivalve, administered by Evinea), Ice Hockey (by Canadian Dominion), and other stuff like that? What will happen to those events?
maluhia
minister of culture
ambassador to lazarus
roleplayer

Messages In This Thread
RE: RMB Future: RMB Liaisons + Mods + MoC authority - by maluhia - 07-24-2022, 11:13 AM