We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[Suggestion] Ban "A Bee" from TSP

I think a majority of people are happy to hear this news, however I think this might be a short phase of the user in question. While yes the charges are probably correct, I still believe there is still a willingness for good within them. They may not have shown it much, but I personally think it's related to the user's substance abuse. I'm not sure if discussing this openly will be well regarded by the user in question, but I feel it is something to take into consideration as the user made a dispatch addressing previous problems. Due to the fact that substance abuse is involved, it makes it all the more complicated, but I still think we shouldn't "ban" the user immediately due to mishaps. Acting with absolutes is contra-productive with substance abuser I believe and we must have a certain leeway with such individuals to my belief. After all we shouldn't ban everyone for the slightest mistakes, though I might not be aware of the full misbehaviour of the user. From a ban, the individual wouldn't learn anything I believe, but through continuous moderation there still might be a way for a proper integration of the individual into the larger TSP community. I've seen how engaged he can be within the TSPRP community bringing new ideas and that is a boon. Sure some eggs have been broken in the process, but we all learn from our mistakes. I urge everyone to take my comments into consideration before making a final decision.
Pacifica: MyriaSallodesia, Stoinia • A1-0: Stoinian Star Kingdom • Aurora: Kingdom of Threnebor

Messages In This Thread
[Suggestion] Ban "A Bee" from TSP - by A bee - 08-16-2022, 10:43 AM
RE: [Suggestion] Ban "A Bee" from TSP - by A bee - 08-16-2022, 11:03 AM
RE: [Suggestion] Ban "A Bee" from TSP - by Maverick - 08-16-2022, 11:15 AM