We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] The Communion of Press (Viliakmon News)

T.C.P. International Broadcast #4:

”End of Operation Shakedown, Beginning of War of Five Clans”

40 MSA dissidents lead by Blyutanov were captured by officials in Tekarai. Despite shipping them to the city of Passsa, Founder Xhuglini sent a letter of invitation to meet the Head of State of Tekarai in Ochridae upon the extradition. The talk were held in “State Square” of Ochridae – full of monumental buildings of white marble, wide boulevards and greenery. The talks were held for 12 hours – contents of which we do not know yet.

[Image: c9QBQZn.jpg]

The Interrogation of Minister Blyutanov has lasted for 3 hours. He was put under house arrest conditional on him revealing everything he knows. It appears that compliance was accomplished, given the fact that Blyutanov is under house arrest back in his resort, surrounded by 50 military policemen.
Tamil has said “All of the information he could have gotten he revealed – I know this because we’ve already uncovered all the information from previous MSA. For betrayal, they will all receive 35 year long prison sentences with no right to trial or parole, after which they will need to be expulsed from Viliakmon. Such is the law.” Further, he said “The Operation is still continuing but I believe that the criminal underground will settle this themselves. Given the locations of each 10 families, I believe Viliakmon should now open its borders, but that’s not my decision.”

Xhuglini has agreed and issued a final Decree of opening borders on the 19th, returning Viliakmon to its usual state. As for the five families left, all state officials seemed confused when asked about them “That’s the job of their former co-workers”.
That’s it for now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC] The Communion of Press (Viliakmon News) - by A bee - 08-18-2022, 10:05 PM