We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Sporaltryan War

Encrypted personal communication from Papa Unclepear to Jasper Henn

Comrade,
The airborne Bruuman Expeditionary Defense Force is on its way to Sporyaltrus City and it will arrive in a matter of hours.

The commanding officer is Col. Desmond Morgan; ground troops are composed of regular infantry battalions from Bruuma and Puerto Pollo and companies from Special Forces, Air Defense and Medical Division, all with previous urban warfare experience. Weaponry includes MANPADS, mortars and some light artillery guns. The transports also carries a platoon of Red Jujus, tasked to protect our Embassy.  The Air Force will station Mig 21 jet fighter, supported by Mil Mi 28 attack helicopters and Su 25 attack planes.
In addition, my witchers will help you from Bruuma, even if you don’t believe in magic.

According to the development of the events, I may reinforce this contingent but as I stated I will not send a major force until the true nature of this war is clear.

May the souls of the capitalist invaders wander restless for eternity!
Brother Unclepear
Dear Leader of the Voodoo People's Republic of Bruuma

Representing also

El Pollo Diablo
Boss Maximo of the Estado Libre Asociado of Puerto Pollo

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chairman Lo Pol
Core Leader of the People's Republic of Kai Fa

Messages In This Thread
[IC] Sporaltryan War - by Jay Coop - 10-24-2014, 09:17 PM