We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Making TSP Tsu-Pen-dous!

Aram presented a valid point that our election threads might be too conservative and/or not innovative enough. Honestly, I initially held off on specific details because I want us to agree with the direction of TSP and then work together on a solution, rather than get bogged now in the nitty gritty, since there will be plenty of time for that later [Image: wink.gif]

That said, part of our working to get the RMB-nations more into the process would be to draft legislation giving these nations voting rights on all legislation purposed in the Assembly, making our government akin to a bicameral legislature. (Shout out to Ditortilla for mulling over some of these ideas with me previously!)

Such a structure would work toward resolving some of the issues of these nations not feeling like they have a voice in the government and -- hopefully -- promoting activity from resident nations.

I'm happy to elaborate, but I hope this gives a bit of a sense of how seriously myself (and Pen!) would take it issue.

Just another step on the road to making TSP, Tsu-Pen-dous!
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

Messages In This Thread
Making TSP Tsu-Pen-dous! - by Tsunamy - 11-15-2014, 01:56 PM