We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Holiday and New Year Festivals

[SEASONAL FESTIVALS TEAM]

Hi Team! Let's get to work.

I have been talking with Delegate Tsunamy and Foreign Minister Ravenclaw, and they have asked us to plan Holiday and New Year festivals, the New Year one preferably being a joint event with the North Pacific. Our job is to find the best way to organise these events, including the decision of how long each should last, where to hold them (forum only, region only, both) and what activities to have in each.

Task #1
We need to determine by the end of the week how to organise the two events:
  • How long each could last
  • On what dates should each be held
Don't worry about being too exact, or if we later make slight changes in duration or dates. What I want right now is to give Tsu a broad plan of how possible it would be to hold the events, and later we'll focus on what exactly to plan for each. Once we are done with Task #1 we'll move on to Task #2, which is the actual planning of the events.

Thanks again for signing up!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Messages In This Thread
Holiday and New Year Festivals - by Kris Kringle - 12-04-2014, 12:54 AM