We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

LegComm: Accepted Charter Amendment

Distortilla,

It isn't that he returned to politicking, it's that he brought a defamation charge against the people who forgave him to state that not only did he never apologize for his illegal actions but he also was going to file charges against anyone who said so. He brought his upon himself by basically negating the reasons he was forgiven in the first place (which I will admit was a mistake - but I also think part of the problem lies in the fact that the government has no arbiter or attorney general to file cases on the behalf of the government rather then individuals which makes court cases highly individual and also this sense that it doesn't matter what someone did for a region in the past it doesn't excuse their unethical behavior).

For a person to be running for office and also stating that their illegal actions, which they apologized for, were all a lie is seriously disturbing and a threat to security. Do I need to explain it further or do you follow this?

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Messages In This Thread
Charter Amendment - by HEM - 02-21-2015, 12:10 PM