We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Definition of "security threat"

Well this isn't TEP so maybe you should't be trying to apply TEP's system of doing things to TSP. Also, your entire approach has been that of a person with entitlement issues and when things don't go your way you act like a spoiled brat. Unfortunately, that along with your refusal to actually even consider one of the options to regain trust in the region because of your sense of entitlement makes anything you say a continuation in your desire to see only certain people in political power - those that agree with you on who should be kept in or out.

Kudos, you've done a great job convincing the region at large including mere citizens like me how well you know this region and how much you actually care for it beyond political showmanship.

This isn't another region. This is TSP, our system works differently than other regions. Perhaps it's a WIP but to attack it for not bending to your will is preposterous.

As for the courts, I understand why Kris is confused as am I but that is probably a discussion for another thread. The process from legal ruling or opinion to codification is one that in the TSP court system is still one in progress.

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Messages In This Thread
Definition of "security threat" - by Todd McCloud - 03-11-2015, 10:16 AM