We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Message to the SCO

There is, as of this moment, NO need to escalate your military readiness or be prepared for ANY FORM of violence, as we have not heard from the Ryccian King. Until we get an OFFICIAL response from the Ryccian government, The Federation STRONGLY ADVISES that all involved forces STAND DOWN IMMEDIATELY. Both sides agree that the last thing they want is conflict here, so let's try to keep it that way.

I can understand the confusion of what is going on right now, and for the sake of keeping the peace before we have an official response from Ryccia, if I see ANY nation involved make an Unnecessary and Violent first move, I will be seeking International Condemnation from Independent Nations like myself, and I will seek a proposal to condemn you in front of the Coalition of the South Pacific's Assembly.

I once again emphasize the need to wait for an official response from the Ryccian Government( Not Allies, Associates, Minions, etc) before taking ANY action.

- King Claudius Valhalla III
Federation of the Resentine Kingdom
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Messages In This Thread
Message to the SCO - by Ryccia - 03-16-2015, 04:03 PM