We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

LegComm: Accepted Election Act amendment

No, that does not make sense at all. A EC is not an Admin. Will they ask for rights to the board? An EC doesn't even have to be a citizen.

In that case let's ask the non running Administrator, Kris Kringle to take over and check the votes. If he is amenable then that will simplify things.

The Vice Delegate is responsible for maintaining a list.

The list is given to the Administrators who check it and then remove maskings.

A citizen is a citizen as long as they are masked as such.

Citizens are given 1-2 warnings to post before their citizenship is removed. I will look through the forums when I can and find the numerous TGs and PMs I sent out.

The issue is not the citizen but rather who was VD from then until now and didn't maintain a list and therefore do their job as required. Arbitrarily deciding to now remove citizenship when the citizen in question could have and might have voted in every election since 11/2014 is highly circumspect.

The individual has voted since then in the Assembly, does that invalidate the Assembly? Do we reset our clocks to 11/2014?

In terms of precedent, citizens in TSP who were active at some point have been given leeway in this regard (for example in the case of B&N and Drugged Monkeys).

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Messages In This Thread
Election Act amendment - by sandaoguo - 03-24-2015, 01:06 PM